Monday 7 September 2015

Fall Look Book by Sense of Independence Boutique


 Make up by FacesbyNadeen
Photographed By AJ
Is it the change of the colours of the leaves Or is it the taste of a warm pumpkin spice latte that makes it much easier to say goodbye to summer?.  It’s a bittersweet time of the year, but as we transition into the fall season our style begins to change as well. It’s a chance to ramp up our wardrobe and a perfect excuse for some well deserve retail therapy. As I began to think about the upcoming season trends I notice a common theme across some of the style reports in the major fashion magazines – Boutique finds. I am very new to the whole boutique shopping experience, mainly due to the stereotype of boutique pricing. But I knew I wanted to create fall looks that incorporated unique pieces that not everybody has. So, I decided to immerse myself into the world of boutique shopping. As I strolled down Eglinton street West Village sipping on a cold Mango Fruit Punch Tea I came across a trendy boutique called Sense Of Independence.  As soon as I walked in the boutique I notice the chic black and white floral wallpaper with fuchsia accent walls and was imminently greeted by Michelle – the boutique owner. If there is one thing that completely changes your shopping experience is the aura that you get as soon as you step into a store, and I was impressed to say the least. Sense of Independence carries stylish, high quality and affordable pieces that are sure to make a statement. I’ve been on the hunt for a drape wool coat and the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans and of course I found exactly what I was looking for at Sense of Independence. I was overwhelmed with retail adrenaline as I browsed through the clothing racks, and was instantly falling in love with all the textures, patterns and fabrics rack after rack. This season playing with textures and monochromatic looks are in tend. I wanted to create three different looks that incorporated plaid as a statement pattern piece, leather, suede and  wool as my texture pieces and a pair of boyfriend jeans to create three casual street style inspired looks.  To complete this three looks I choice to wear a pair of super chic black Steve Madden Booties , which transitioned perfectly with all three trends.I love the feeling of walking out from a store overly excited with your purchases and that’s exactly how I felt after leaving this trendy boutique. Get inspired this season at Sense Of Independence Boutique, shop online or in store.


Shop this looks and many more at
511 Eglinton Ave. West
Toronto, Ontario

www.senseofindepedence.ca

Fall 2015 Look Book
Makeup By FacesbyNadeen
Photographed By AJ Kyekyeku
Looks by @SenseofIndependence


    
  

                                        

          

No comments:

Post a Comment